Mary Ann Figgers EDM310 Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What I learned In Class

There are so many things that I learned in Dr. Strange's 310 computer's class.

I had to start with no basic computer knowledge. With Dr. Strange's patience, and kindness, I was able to master the skills needed to complete the classwork assignments sucessfully. I now feel that I can master many skills on the computer and I now do not hesitate to go to a computer now to perform any task. I learned about blogging. I had not even heard of blogging before! I also learned how to do a web page. I still have to practice to learn more but I was able to learn the basic things needed to do a web page. The information I will use on my job is being able to use the computer to average a gradebook. I can also use all features on the computer. I am so glad I took Dr. Stranges's class. We need more teachers like him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home